Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognised consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products, and they were all set to enter the Indian FMCG as a premium player. Apart from presence on modern trade the company’s key focus areas were being present majorly across digital platforms, which allowed them access and reach to an audience that would consider their products.
This is how we helped them launch http://ow.ly/MbWp50ET6Hu

#BluStream #Digital #Integrated #CaseStudy #IntegratedMarketing #Marketing
...

More than 85% Of ad spends happen across 2 platforms Google & Facebook, is this going to change any time soon, if so what is it that may influence this change, excerpts from A Q&A Session With Arpanarghya Saha , Chief Digital Officer, Nippon India Mutual Fund
here: http://ow.ly/9uFO50ET6Gd
#BluStream #Digital #Integrated #CaseStudy #IntegratedMarketing #Marketing #Digital101
...

6 Key Factors That Influence The Instagram Algorithm For Feed Posts According To The Folks At Instagram. By now you’ll know that the algorithm can behave in a way you would not always expect it to, that is if you’ve spent any time on Instagram since the time it came into existence.
read our blog article now: http://ow.ly/9fHG50ET6CF

#Digital #Integrated #blog #IntegratedMarketing #Marketing #Influencers #InfluencerOutreach #SocialMedia #SocialMediaMarketing #ContentMarketing #ContentIsKing #instagram
...

Leveraging Audience Buying For your Business, excerpts from a Q&A Session With Arpanarghya Saha , Chief Digital Officer, Nippon India Mutual Fund
Here's a link to our podcast: http://ow.ly/cVaq50ET6yA
#BluStream #Digital #Integrated #CaseStudy #IntegratedMarketing #Marketing #Digital101
...

Revofit was a new app that aimed to be a one-stop shop for all things fitness and nutrition. The app asked you to go through the standard sign-up process – name, email, date of birth, gender, weight, height, etc. It then calculated your BMI and let you know where you were on the healthy/not healthy scale. This is how we got them a 15X lift in Daily Active Users.
http://ow.ly/z5Hd50ET6te
#BluStream #Digital #Integrated #CaseStudy #IntegratedMarketing #Marketing
...

What was the impact of COVID-19 on your digital marketing strategy, How did it impact business and what did you have to tweak or improvise to get things going, excerpts from a Q&A Session With Arpanarghya Saha , Chief Digital Officer, Nippon India Mutual Fund.
listen to the podcast here: http://ow.ly/2tbH50ET6mE
#BluStream #Digital #Integrated #Interview #IntegratedMarketing #Marketing #Digital101 #Podcast
...

The influencer market is currently dominated by lifestyle and fashion influencers, followed by beauty and fitness influencers. Categories like cooking, mental health, and gaming have also seen significant growth in the influencer market during the pandemic and the ensuing lockdown.
Read our blog for more: http://ow.ly/7AfF50ET6eL
#BluStream #Digital #Integrated #blog #IntegratedMarketing #Marketing #Influencers #InfluencerOutreach #SocialMedia #SocialMediaMarketing #ContentMarketing #ContentIsKing
...

Salesflare is one of the hottest CRM's on the block, learn more about Leveraging a CRM solution across marketing Platforms to achieve results for your business despite testing times in 2021 the full Q&A Session With Jeroen Corthout , Co-Founder, Salesflare
here: http://ow.ly/GDw350ET681
#BluStream #Digital #Integrated #Interview #IntegratedMarketing #Marketing #Digital101 #Podcast
...

Winvestor is a unique initiative by DSP BlackRock. Winvestor aims to empower women by giving them the right information on various investment tools and imparting basic financial education. Only 23% of the women in India are in control of their financial decisions. This is the story of how we got the other 77% of them to pledge to take control of their finances.
Read Our Case Study : http://ow.ly/grWD50ET62s
#BluStream #Digital #Integrated #CaseStudy #IntegratedMarketing #Marketing
...

\ DATA. CONTENT. TECHNOLOGY.

we are a robust integrated advertising ecosystem that unites media buyers & sellers, content creators ,influencers, data management platforms and agency trading desks – all under one roof t

Make Marketing Work

We'll ask for some basic information to assess your marketing objectives, so we can come back with a quote.