Keeping current – Creating New Angles for Content Marketing
While reading articles or blogs or newsletters you at times might feel like you are reading the same old content. This is because the articles are not updated and are still the same old ones.
You might be finding that it is difficult to get your content noticed. And this is because there are over a billion blogs on the internet. Everyone is trying to crank out high-quality content. So how do you stand out? Here are some trends that help you to stand out in this busy landscape.
- You can’t rely on SEO or social media.
SEO is not dead but it takes longer to get rankings and is harder, but still super effective. You need to figure out new methods to promote your content. One strategy that you should be leveraging that is super effective is push notifications. You will see browser notifications also known as push notifications where people can subscribe. You can use it through tools like subscribers. So every time you release a new blog post you need to send out a notification to the subscribers so that within their browser they will get notified. Use messenger bots, email marketing, remarketing, and even repurpose your content and leverage that same piece into audio form, video form, or vice versa.
- You will have to translate your content
You no longer can just focus on English. The majority of the people in this world are English native speakers. But it is not that they are not native English speakers. They also don’t search on Google in English. They use all other languages, but English tends to be the most competitive language for SEO. You need to understand that people’s biggest traffic gains came from translations.
- You will have to spend more time updating your content and then creating new content.
If you look at what has led to big traffic gains for companies who are leveraging content marketing, a lot of it is updating old content. So if you update your content you will generate more traffic than if you just focus on writing more content.
- Companies will hire people who optimize CTRs
You need to get more clicks, and you do that by optimizing your title tag and meta description.
- You will have to learn a new form of SEO.
- Spend more time on CRO (Conversion optimization)
- Free tools are cheaper than content marketing and are more effective.
When you start writing online, one of the biggest challenges can be coming up with ideas.
- Use a different location
Use a different location if you are offering services in one main area. By focusing on even just a few areas you can create content for each one. You can also break the largest cities down into towns or neighborhoods, and then you can cover the services you offer for each one giving you a lot to write about.
- Solve a different problem.
If you are a service business or even if you sell a product, another way to approach this is to think about the problems you solve.
- Target a different audience
Change your target audience to diversify your topics and to increase your content ideas.
- Create a different blog post
Writing blogs on your site is a great way to advertise your business and
Certain aspects need to be covered in your content to make it more engaging. It should be informational, relevant, and engaging, and also it should provide a personal opinion.
- Brand awareness should be given to the customers to make them find reasons why they should purchase your product. Your content should be informative enough for the customers to think of the needs they have, and it should persuade them to purchase from you.
- Another aspect that needs to be kept in mind is your content needs to be relevant to the trends going on in the market. Marketing a product that is no longer in trend is not going to give you any benefit. So always make sure that the product is relevant and also make the content relevant and updated whenever necessary.
- Try to add the required elements in your content such as videos, ads, etc, to make your content more engaging and interactive, so that you can drive traffic to your website. Visual content is easier to digest and customers prefer them the most.
- Share the ideas in your mind. Provide a personal review or user experience to persuade the customer to make the purchase. Be honest with your opinion and describe the good, the bad, and every other experience you had.